The .b Curriculum .b, pronounced [dot-be], is the UK’s leading mindfulness curriculum for 11-18 year olds in schools.
.b is endorsed by NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence)
There are ten .b sessions of 45-60 minutes expertly designed to engage even the most cynical of teenage student audiences.
It is taught with striking visuals, film clips and activities that make the training fun, relevant and relatable for young people.
The aim of .b is to give young people life skills to help them:
● to cope with stress and anxiety
● to support concentration and learning
● to get to sleep more easily
● to relate more skillfully to others
● to support performance such as music and sport
● to feel happier, calmer and more fulfilled.
Courses for 11-16 year olds are being held at Ivy Court Surgery after school on Mondays from January 2022.
Please contact Helen Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org or Emma Isworth: email@example.com for details of the course and how to reserve a place.
This is being organised and funded by Tenterden Mindfulness Group, a local charity.