- About Us
The purpose of the patient participation group (PPG) is to ensure that patients and carers are involved in decisions about the range, shape and quality of services provided by their practice.
The aims are to build on the existing arrangements by:
- Promoting innovative forms of patient participation
- Ensuring participation is representative particularly in seldom heard groups, including patients with metal health conditions who may be under represented
- Improve the focus on outcomes of patient participation as opposed to processes
- Improving communication channels with people whose practices may otherwise not get the opportunity to engage
- Developing patient champions who work with practices to support particular issues, or particular groups
- Providing opportunities for patients to find out more about how the practice and the wider health economy works
- Develop the Surgery Newsletter
There will be an open forum on Wednesday 2nd September from 4pm. All Welcome who would like to join the group
The surgery (and telephone lines) will be closed from 1pm to 3pm on the 8th July for staff training purposes. Medical cover will be provided by the out of hours service and the telephones will automatically divert. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Although we are fortunate enough to be in the grips of a heatwave, we would like to inform our patients that we are now taking bookings for flu jabs. There will be clinics running most weeks from the end of September, including regular Saturday morning clinics. Please ring the surgery to book your slot as soon as possible.